For the purpose of satisfying our clients’ needs and requirements, the Senior Management of Richardson & Asociados Abogados-Consultores has developed and implemented a Quality Management System under ISO 9001-2008, since October 2007. This tool helps to maintain an ongoing growth, improve the quality and working conditions of its members and achieve an efficient service for our clients.
In sum, our Quality Policy is based on the following principles:
• Control and follow-up of processes,
• Monitoring and classification of our suppliers,
• Constant training of Human Resources,
• Loyal commitment to our clients,
• Compliance with the regulations in force.
Creativity and innovation, and the implementation of an appropriate quality management system will let us succeed in being more competitive within the market and achieve our current and future clients’ satisfaction standards.